Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June......already?






Can it already be June? The poor corn on my dad's farm took a hit last week when there were record breaking temps and late frost-you can see some of the corn damage. These pictures are a few days old and now the corn is brown-but will hopefully make it. And the propane tank picture-ask Blaine-or maybe you shouldn't ask Blaine. I am just glad that nothing bad happened and it's back on it's footings.
The girls LOVE being outside. I have suggested that we just burn the house down and live in a tent. Blaine said, why don't we live in the house and put the girls in a tent. ha. They are exploring everything-playing in the dirt, splashing water in the bird baths, eating leaf lettuce from Grandma's raised beds, pulling at grass, and moving piles of rocks here and there. The picture of the girls is from Monday evening-you can't see from the photo-but they were sopping wet and filthy from playing outside. Thank goodness for Oxiclean.
We had a visit from Grandma W and Aunt Maggie today-fun fun fun! Aunt Maggie said she could hang out all day here and watch the entertainment. Life with two red-headed twins=Priceless!

2 comments:

doc wally June 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Hey I got the blog site

Doc Wally

doc wally June 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Hey I found the blog site!!!

DocWally

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP