Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!




Yesterday we found out the wonderful news that we are having a little baby GIRL!!! We couldn't be happier, more excited, or more blessed!!! To think that a year ago we had no children and this fall we will be the proud parents of 3 beautiful girls. What an amazing privilege! With amazement we saw the newest addition to our family via ultrasound and we were told that everything looks healthy and normal. We could see all 4 little heart chambers pumping away and even the ventricles in the brain-amazing!. Our OB/GYN's office has the 4D ultrasound and so we were able see somewhat of a profile of our baby. The baby was lying face down in the uterus with her hand tucked up by her face-so precious. I shared with Uncle Carey how I have gained 7 lbs in the last month-he boasted, "that's nothing, I can gain that in a week!" Leave it to Carey.

3 comments:

Burrito Boy May 30, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Wait. Annie your're pregnant? For real? I did not know. Tell me more. I guess in your pictures on the blog you don't look pregnant. Congratulations!

Susie May 31, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

How exciting Annie! I had no idea either, until Brad told me. You look beautiful!!! What a blessing babies are - and yours are amazingly beautiful!

Florida Girl June 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see updates! Can't wait to hear about the baby moving and some great belly pictures!!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP