Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Borrowers

I haven't really watched any TV since American Idol, but heard about a new show on Wed. nights on NBC called Baby Borrowers. The motto is that it's not reality TV, it's birth control. They take young, teenage age couples, who are in "serious" relationships and who think they are grown up, etc... So, they put them in their own homes and simulate adult life. Last night, the girls had to wear "pregnancy suits" and then the next day, here comes a real, true to life, baby. They had to care for the baby for 3 days. Of course, the real parents could watch on camera. etc...Blaine and I were laughing so hard. It's a series and so next week will be a continuation on the fun.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP