Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Baptism





Today was a special day for our family. Blaine's sister and brother both had children dedicated to God. Carmyn and Dave's twins Kolton and Kallyn, and Kyle and Krista's little girl Kiera. Thank goodness it was a laid back ceremony because there seemed like a million children running around (esp. mine, they would've loved to have been able to freely explore the church) and there was a baby crying at all times. Carmyn asked me to sing with my guitar and I found a beautiful little song called "Blessings" written by Twila Paris. I love the picture of Blaine and his dad with the girls. The girls were dressed alike and so was Blaine and his dad.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP