Sunday, January 25, 2009

snowsuits

If you think getting two 2 year olds dressed to go out and play in the snow is fun...think again. Snow pants, coats, mittens, hats, snowboots, etc.... and than right before they leave the door I smell what most parents dread-the poopy smell. I had to peel all the layers off Eden, change her diaper, redress her.............all the while she is mimicking me sneezing, "Ah...Ah......Ah..........CHOO!" over and over, giggling each time with this super high pitched little laugh only a toddler can make. I guess getting them dressed for outdoors isn't so bad after all.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP