Saturday, January 3, 2009

Organized Chaos

So Blaine got a Flip Mino for Christmas-it's a tiny little camcorder that fits in your pocket. All it does is takes Vidoes. There is a USB plug on it that flips out to plug right into your computer. It's so simple and fun. It really is the coolest little gadget and I especially was excited about it since I can now add video clips to the blog. Here is a taste of what it took to get 8 kids to sit still for a picture-!

what you can't see is that we have a TV playing Baby Einstein-my twins are GLUED to the TV when that is playing, otherwise they wouldn't of sat there for more than 10 seconds

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP