Monday, January 5, 2009

January Days

some new things happened on Monday

1) I actually paid to have my house cleaned. Well, a good friend of mine did it and I am grateful to her for even having the courage to clean my floors. I told her I think it would've been better to have a complete stranger clean-but it's nice to know you have good enough friends that you don't have to worry about it. So, I watched my 3 little ones (thanks mom for helping this morning-actually, many mornings-I would die at times without you!!) and my friend cleaned. (this is why the house isn't getting cleaned, you either watch kids, nurse the baby, or clean, there isn't time to do it all). The house feels so good tonight. Plus, I got caught up on the laundry-which really never ends. I announced to everyone that we will now only wear one outfit a week-this way I won't have to do laundry again till sometime in the spring. ha! This lasted about 10 seconds till the baby spit up on the sweater I had just put on her.

2) Eden said all sorts of new words today including penguin, gorilla, walrus, donkey. I will have to put some video of them making animal noises and babbling away

3) Evia is reaching out and grasping at things-I am not sure how intentional it is, but this is new. She is wearing 6 month clothing and even some onesies the twins wore. She is a chunk-er-oo! She is even giggling now-it's heart melting!

4) The girls got plasma cars from Grandma for Christmas and Elle and Eden pushed me around the kitchen and dining room about 15 times in a row, fighting over who could push me next. mmmmmmmmmm..........I hope this energy and enthusiasm will someday translate to chores.................mmmmmmmmmmmm.........most likely not!


The following video clip is of Evia, following her bath, wrapped in her towel. She is so cute!
I was thinking that about this time last year, the twins were zipping around our house in walkers. Little did we know what climbers were about to emerge-oh, how they grow so fast.
(by the way, I hate listening to my voice on video-ugh!)



0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP