Sunday, January 11, 2009

DIPPY lunch

I've been having so much fun taking video, the camera has sat in the closet for a week. So today I took some pics of our daily adventures. We've had LOTS of snow again and so we are inside almost all the time-ugh! Evia has now gone from my little peanut to my little toad-she is so round-but adorable and such a sweet baby. A strip of hair on the back of her head has worn off from turning her head. She will quietly sit on my lap and watch the twins run-all the while her head is turning back and forth, back and forth.
Here she is w/daddy:

























We had a "dippy" lunch today. I had bought the twins the cutest frog and ladybug melamine themed plate sets from Target last year. Good thing I found a similar set for Evia (it's the cow/barn set) just this past week at Target (I remember my brothers and I fighting to the death over special plates when we were kids). The twins love to dip things and so lunch today was all dipped stuff: chips dipped in guacamole, pretzels dipped in yogurt, etc... They loved it. I think it was the quietest lunch ever. And maybe the messiest.

Here is Eden (it got much messier after this picture was taken): Eden had the ladybug plates and Elle the frog.



















































So, I had to take all of Eden's clothes off from her messy lunch. While I was wiping the floor up, she zooms around the corner in her Plasma car. She was being so silly, and I had to laugh at her purple and pink boots (her favorites).
















































This afternoon, I set up their zebra tent and filled it with plastic balls. They were having a ball entertaining themselves in there. I tried to capture their hair as it was sticking out all over the place from static electricity


















I just can't believe how big my girls are getting. Can they really be 2 years old in a coupld of weeks??? I was filling out the twins' baby books this past week and I honestly can't remember them being babies. It was here and gone in a flash. I am trying to savor these moments w/Evia, for I know they will be gone too. I don't ever remember my life flying by this fast. I don't see it slowing down anytime soon either.

3 comments:

Unknown January 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

oh, my Sarah would LOVE a dippy lunch! She loves to dip everything...fruit into yogurt, anything into ketchup or ranch dressing...even salsa or guac! Jacob 'wants' to dip his stuff too...but rarely actually does - he's not as brave with his taste buds! haha.

Loved the cute static hair pics!

Brooke January 16, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

I hadn't thought of dipping in the yogurt, they will love that one, they love yogurt and love to dip things. Sometimes a quiet meal is worth the mess.

Susie January 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

I so can relate to the dippy foods! But your girls still look dainty (like girls) in the process. Brannen has learned to dip and lick, continually, so no eating actually happens. Then, after awhile, the dipping container (say ketchup in a paper cup) goes into his mouth like a cup and all over his face... The fun we have as mothers!

Susie

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP