Wednesday, January 21, 2009

....cars, schmars

Yesterday Blaine and I went to the Detroit Auto Show and than he had a dinner meeting we attended. Just to eat a meal, sitting down, and not being interrupted, was a treat in itself. The Auto show was OK (I'm not a big car fan)-you could tell that it was "toned down" from previous years. Whoever would've thought that the most attractive vehicle to me would be the Chevy Suburban. I could LOVE that vehicle right now with all the carseats and paraphernalia that comes with 3 small children. The kids were home with grampa and gramma and I am sure had fun-but did I ever miss them. These pics are just some that I took this week-Eden is being quite silly here and I am trying to get some of Evia's little rolls on her legs and her chubby little fingers.






2 comments:

Unknown January 22, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I love that last close up one of Evia. So adorable! We took Adam today for newborns photos at Sears. I wasn't crazy about them, but they were ok. Got one cute one of his feet and our wedding rings on his toes that was my favorite. I'll post proofs soon

Charisa January 22, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Ohhhhh, cute kids :)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP