Sunday, January 18, 2009

facebook

Facebook. I had little knowledge of this phenomenon and had an account about a year ago to look at a friend's pictures, but other than that, ignored it. Well.........facebook is major scary!!! Scary because you could potentially spend every waking moment on it. My friend Jen Meuller was here last weekend and showed me how to connect w/friends and within one week I have connected with over 108 friends from college, high school and all over the country. It's unreal!! I will have to discipline myself-but how much fun I have had seeing friends, their pictures, see what they are up to, etc... So, maybe I will see you on facebook.

2 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

it IS dangerous, isn't it? But fun at the same time! I'll try to find you!

Brooke February 8, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Crazy huh? I try not to go there, then get a new friend request and am there for like an hour.

Last week our old foreign exchange student who lived with us over 20 years ago found me...thank goodness she still knows a tiny bit of English, because my 2 years of Spanish in college have long been lost!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP