Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday funnies

Yesterday evening was Evia's 1st Birthday party-in which I will have pictures up soon. It was a wonderful party with good food and family/friends. It was late and everyone was gone and the twins were still pretty much wired from the evening's events. I was in the kitchen cleaning up a few things and I look down on the tiled kitchen floor and Elle was lying on her back, wearing only her duct taped diaper, and was moving her arms and legs. I asked her what she was doing and she said so mater of fact, "mommy, I'm making a snow angel". Eden couldn't miss out on the fun, and so for the next 10 minutes, Eden, Elle and I laid on the floor and made snow angels at about 10 p.m. last night.

They slept in till 9:15 this a.m.

A RECORD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe we will have to make more snow angels at night!!!

2 comments:

Rae October 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Ahh duct tape diaper, we are going thru that nakedness too right now. Wonder how long it lasts??

Unknown October 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

how sweet!!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP