Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Evia will be 1 year old on the 16th, but we celebrated a few days early last Sunday. We planned for a hayride and though it was cold, the wind died down and Blaine pulled the kids around my dad's farm. The kids had a ball!
Photobucket
(Eden)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dave, Carmyn and their twins
Photobucket

Krista and Keira
Photobucket

Even Blaine's brother Kyle, post op a few days from a hernia surgery, came along. I had almost forgotten he had surgery-it's amazing how fast people recover following laparoscopic surgery.

(ummmm...these pics are for all the Kyle fans out there.LOLOLOLOL)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cindy and Judy
Photobucket

This is a 'pumpkin tree' decoration I saw on Martha Stewart.com and used her scrap book paper and decorative brads-much cooler in real life

Photobucket

Cousin Keira's hair cracked me up---so cute!
Photobucket

I think Kolton ate all the pumpkin jello jigglers

Photobucket

Even Mandy and 4 week old Elliot made it

Photobucket

I begged my mom to make a rainbow cake that I had seen on MkMama's blog. By the time it arrived, it had turned into the leaning tower of pisa, and she begged me not to bring it out, and even bought a cake from VG's (shame on her-LOL), but it was the coolest cake ever, still, and tasted far better than ANYTHING you can buy. The kids loved it!
Photobucket

(the VG's cake)
Photobucket

Evie definitely loved her cake.....................
Photobucket

And so did the other kids. I wish it could've been warmer and we could've just taken them outside and let them have a free for all with cake and frosting

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think it got a little much for the Birthday girl here!

Photobucket

Cousin Kyle-a big freshman now
Photobucket

This is a taste of the mass confusion when we get together--that is why I wanted to keep her party 'small'. Seven of the cousins are in this pic..can you find them?

Photobucket

My little birthday girl! Happy 1st Birthday Baby!

Photobucket



....and my FAVORITE picture of her!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rae October 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Incredible pictures as usual, I am tempted to put Emma on a plane just to let you photograph her, they would be amazing!! Happy Birthday little princess !

Unknown October 14, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Happy 1st Birthday Evia! Has it really been a year already! wow!! LOVE the photos of her at the end...just gorgeous!!

Kudos to your mom for trying out the rainbow cake - I'd seen that it thought it looked amazing!!

Unknown October 15, 2009 at 1:55 AM  

Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Amanda December 28, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Amazing!! That party looked like a dream come true for the kids and a nightmare for whoever had to clean afterwards! lol (usually mom!)

I LOVED the cake and thought your mom did a FANTASTIC job!!!

Blessings-
Amanda

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP