Friday, October 23, 2009

Arm Slides

The twins are really into imaginary play lately. Eden asks me all the time if she can dress up like daddy. So I put Blaine's big coats on her and she plays "Wolverine", in which she tells me she is sweeping. Last night, the twins entertained themselves most of the night by building towers out of cardboard blocks. Than they would take their plastic animals and have them 'leap' off the top of the tower onto my head (yes, I was a participant here) and than they would slide their animals down "Mommy's Arm Slide". Bet you didn't know you have 2 arm slides that you carried around with you everywhere you go. They come in handy from time to time.

Photobucket

1 comments:

marlene October 26, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Annie, their legs are like sticks
all that food and pink cake and root beer floats doesn't add one molecule to their bodies.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP