Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More of Elliot...................and life

It is too late, but here I am, typing on the blog. The last few weeks have seemed extra busy, partly because I have 3 very small children and work 2 days a week (duh), but because I am obsessing about learning our new photo editing software...Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom!!!! Wowser! Blaine surprised me for our anniversary with this editing software and while the learning curve is HUGE.....it is so much fun!! If I only had TIME..TIME..TIME....!!! Oh, and did I mention that we sold our camera...and a lens....and a flash and upgraded? We have a full frame camera now-and I am pinching myself. I haven't really gotten to play with it yet, so keep tuned.....I haven't figured out all the work flow/processing/putting pics on the blog efficiently yet, etc.... And the baby's birthday is in a couple of weeks. Yikes! There is planning to do for that. I am most excited about her cake------this is a surprise! She is finally moving that caboose around and it's hilarious to see how she 'crawls', it's sortof like a crab/left toe ballerina pointing shuffle. And can she get around. Oh, did I mention that the SKIP program started back up-YEAH......AND...........the Bear Feet shoes finally arrived. I think it was in May that I received a contract from them to shoot pictures of the twins wearing their shoes in exchange for shoes. Well, they are here and so the pressure is on. I can't post any pictures of the shoes since they haven't been released for sale to the public, hence the shooting pictures for advertisements. But, THEY ARE TO DIE FOR CUTE!!!! So, I am signing off tonight, but I had a minute to work on another baby Elliot pic. I especially love this one.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jabberwocky October 1, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

I don't know Lightroom, but I've a fair amount of experience with Photoshop, so if you have any questions, just shoot me an email. The "Real World Photoshop" books are really helpful, too.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP