Thursday, October 15, 2009

More little Tyler.....

(Stella-I knew you would check back...............there are more..Just for you!!!LOL)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(this is a 70's effect look that I saw and thought I'd try)



Photobucket
Tyler and his mommy--Kristina
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stella and her daughter Kristina
Photobucket
RRRoooorrwwrrrr.........!
Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP