Wednesday, October 21, 2009

licking acorns

I am dreading winter and cold weather. Mainly for the reason that the kids can't play outside like they have all summer. It is not as easy to entertain them indoors-however Blaine did put a slide and 3 swings down in the basement and so I am hoping our basement 'playground' will help during the cold dark evenings. We did have a reprieve from cold weather the last few days and we've been outside as much as possible. I am still trying to take a few last minute Bear Feet Shoe photos that are due the end of October. Trying to take photos, in focus, of two constantly moving 2 year olds is near impossible----Unless---they stop a few seconds to lick the acorn caps!!!!!

(my little Ella Bella Della)
Photobucket



0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP