Friday, October 30, 2009

Kyle..Krista..Keira!

I had so much fun taking pictures of my brother-in-law and his special little family. I don't think there was a more perfect night to take these pictures.
The leaves were spectacular.
I wish fall lasted longer.
At least these memories will!!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(I don't know which one I like better)

Photobucket

so sweet
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Blaine thinks this looks like I stuck my lens in the mud
I happen to think it looks very cool!

Photobucket

I SO LOVE this one of Keira

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Just lovely.....
Photobucket

.....even MORE lovely.......
Photobucket


....Totally Lovely!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments:

Unknown October 31, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

The leaves were AMAZING! wow! Was this out in Davison at the park there? Trying to recognize it...

gorgeous!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP