Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tiffany, Elena, Robert and Stephanie....

Robert and Elena are friends of my little ones from church (as well as Stephanie's little brother and sister). We had so much fun playing at the farm and orchard. Stay tuned for more pics....

These are the most gorgeous brown eyes!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(have to give Robert a break here, he just woke from his car nap--I wouldn't be super happy about it either)
Photobucket
The Black and White Version
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP