Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

So here I sit thinking of all the wonderfully wise things I am going to write and bestow upon you all in this new year, but I can't because Dolly our cat has perched herself in front of the computer screen. Shoooo Dolly! I have kids hanging off of me all day and the second they are in bed, than it's the cat! Shoot-now I have forgotten all those words of wisdom I was going to share. Maybe I will just share with you some of the days highlights

-The twins have been incessantly playing with rubber snakes their Uncle Kyle bought them for Christmas. Instead of playing with their babies in their toy cribs/bathtubs/highchairs.....it's the snakes. Steve Irwin would be SO proud.

-The baby is taking some steps (Yeah-finally) and had her fist in her mouth all day. There are 4 new teeth coming. She is already quite opinionated and if she doesn't like being scolded, she gives you a glare and shakes her finger back and forth at you and says "No, No, No!" I used to be worried about her being the 'little' sister........my fears are being laid to rest!

-If you have ever had bananas mashed all over your living room floor, if you have ever found a rubber elmo in your boot, if you have ever cleaned up dry toothpaste so artistically swirled on your bathroom doornob, if you have ever found bite marks on your DVD's, if you have ever found grapefruit peelings behind the desk or part of the grapefruit skin being used as a pretend bathtub for a plastic sheep, or if you find cut up hot dogs stacked up as towers on the dining room table........than you must have a two year old or two living in your house!

And now I will end this post with a picture I took of Elle who was playing in the ryegrass July 3rd of last summer. Summer will be here before you know it! (hurry up......Brrrrrrrr)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brooke January 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

If you have ever....I can sooo relate!

Summer will be here soon, right?

Unknown January 4, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Hi,
You don't know me but I am going to Latvia this Friday My mother is ill.We have a mutual friend Marats Vasarins He took me to the airport when I was over there last summer visiting my mother. He is friends with Lida the lady that is looking after her. I will tell him I found his picture on your web page. If there is anything you want me to tell him feel free to email me.

Annmarie January 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Hi Slowjo077, please give me your contact information. Thanks-Annmarie

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP