Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Major Exciting News...............well almost!!!!

Well, the blog has been quiet---and it's not that things haven't been happening around here.
I have some major exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am putting together a photography website, trying to decide on a logo, and am actually starting an" official" photography business.

I really want to specialize in newborns and children.

Who Knew!!!!!!

So, if you have a moment, check out

photographybyannmariewalker.com

photographybyannmariewalker.com

The website is in it's baby stages (I really haven't done anything yet, but put up a template and buy a domain name), but there are some SUPER duper cute pictures of Samantha Addey there.....and there are more precious babes to come. Keep posted!

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP