Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Annabelle and Andrew

While I am in transition of putting my photography work on my new website and keeping this blog about my little family, I still have to post some here on the blog. A friend from work brought out her newborn Annabelle (isn't that name just the cutest) and her 16 month old brother Andrew. They were the sweetest family-really! It was so much fun and a privilege to take these pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown January 20, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

wow...I think that teddy bear hat is adorable and I LOVE the one of Annabelle looking over her mommy's shoulder, wide eyed, admiring each other. Beautiful!!

I am soooo excited you are starting a business! You have such a gift Annmarie!!

-Arielle- January 20, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

you are an incredible photographer! what kind of camera do you use?

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP