Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My little Goatherds

This week we have been watching bits and pieces of The Sound of Music every night (My favorite movie of ALL TIMES). They especially love the yodeling song of The lonely goatherd. Tonight, the twins were busy playing with a pile of mismatched socks and an old box. They spent the entire hour "mailing" their socks through the slot in the box's bottom. I asked who they were sending their socks too....their reply.... Santa!
Then I heard faint singing from Eden........."Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you"
from the song- So Long, Farewell.


My mom got the girls a toy mixer for Christmas which is battery operated and the whips turn. They have been busy all week making 'pancake mix' and 'pizza dough'.

Photobucket

And this one below looks like she's been eating all the pancakes and pizza they make~!

Photobucket


Tonight Eden took the kitchen towel and wore it draped across her head and announced she was Mary. Than she instructed Elle to be Joseph and "go ride the donkey!"
Photobucket

1 comments:

Rae January 6, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

Such amazing pictures !! I love them all. We are going to try to visit Michigan sometime around May, nothing definate yet but we will definately make visiting you guys a high priority.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP