Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Elle and Eden

Wow-where did the last 3 years go??? My once long ago little teeny tiny red-headed beauties have said goodbye to the two's and we are off and running into the three's!! Here is hoping for wee wee and poo poo in the potty, to getting rid of wearing 'seat belts' for meals (some of you will get that one), here's to no more temper tantrums (yes, I am dreaming here), and always sharing their toys and never fighting (another pipe dream) and never bubbling their milk or drawing on the sofa with markers. Oh, but I love those little girlie twirlies with all my heart. Their kisses and hugs and sweet little smiles can melt the hardest of hearts. So Happy Birthday to my most amazing little miracles. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Ella Bella
Photobucket


Eden
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown January 30, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

I hope they had a wonderful birthday!! 3 is so much fun!!

Tabby February 7, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

So Pretty! :)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP