Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cider Mill

This fall we visited a local Cider Mill and I couldn't post the pictures of the girls because they were wearing their Bear Feet shoes.
Bear Feet Shoes has now released pictures of these shoes on their website (click here).
They are the cutest, most adorable childrens shoes ever~!
And they are hand made right here in the good old USA!
On a really fun and exciting note-and a small wish of mine-Bear Feet will now be making shoes in woman's sizes (click here for more info).
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

(Eden)
Photobucket


I can't remember what happened here, but I am sure I was putting out the flames from some little battle or skirmish
Photobucket

(Elle)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown December 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Annmarie...once again beautiful pics! I'm still interested in having you take some photos of my new little one, Annabelle, arriving on New Years Day. Please contact me @ sahagger@aol.com or 810-287-4394. Thanks, Sarah Baxter

Amanda December 31, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

LOVE these pics!! Beautiful!!! The strong contrast b&w is just perfection here!!!

Great job!

Blessings-
Amanda

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP