Monday, January 25, 2010

Mark

Big Mark came to visit over the holidays and the countdown for his wedding...to Meghan Gray....is ON! And the fun news is that Blaine and the twins are going to be in the wedding! I think this is the most anticipated wedding of the century-and we wouldn't miss it for the world!

Photobucket



And this isn't why we call him "big" Mark---! Just playing with the wide angle lens!

Photobucket


Just so you know, when we built this house, I spent 2 weeks lying on scaffolding sanding and staining those beams in the ceiling. Don't ask---never again!

1 comments:

-Arielle- January 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Thank you for the comment! I don't have a photography business, it's just a hobby at this point.
I had a friend tell me about your blog, as well as a few other blogs. She's a photographer and had been browsing through lots of photo based blogs on blogspot. Since I have a blogspot and she doesn't I decided to comment :)
When you said you had family in ND, I browsed back through your blog and realized I know some of your family from ND! The Engelharts--Kenny, Jolene, and their kids. They are friends of my family. Small world!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP