Friday, January 8, 2010

angels

My mom was watching the girls today while I was at work (did I tell you how lucky and blessed I am to have her-she is the greatest!!!!). While she was changing Elle's diaper she told her that she was Grandma's precious angel. Elle said, "I am the angel of the Lord!"

I got some amazing news today-! Bear Feet shoes wrote me and shared this:

I thought you'd like to know, I used your photo for the show in Amsterdam called Kleine Fabriek:
http://www.kleinefabriek.nl/index.php?page=4_1&labelLetter=B
And they put it up right at the top of the Bs!
Very cool.
I need to send you more shoes! We are going to a show in NYC in March.
How does boots sound?
-Amanda

Uh, did you catch that? AMSTERDAM...NYC. If you follow the link you will find that the picture of my little twinnies and their Bear Feet Shoes were shown at an International Children's Trade Fair.
How exciting is that??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessica January 8, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

That is amazing!!!! Congrats!

Brooke January 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

That is cool! Love the little shoes too!

Tabby January 17, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Congrats Annie! YAY!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP