Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ella Bella

We have been on and off with potty training. I wish it were more 'on' than 'off'.....but we aren't there yet. People keep telling me, you will know when they are ready and don't push them. Well, I thought I knew they were ready when this week after getting out of the shower, Eden laid down on the living room floor naked with her legs up in the air and hollered, "Elle, get me a diaper, RIGHT NOW!" Elle dutifully appeared-with a pile of diapers and tried putting them on her sister. If they have this much figured out, you would think we would be more diaperless around here by now. Augh!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rae January 24, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

Don't worry you are NOT alone!! She knows how, when she has to go and exactly what is going on but REFUSES to go on the potty. It is very frustrating.

Brooke January 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Too funny! I remember with Braeden, my mom told me, if he is
old enough to go get the diaper (or send someone after one) they are old enough to be trained.

Brenna has got it, Liam on the other hand won't poo in the potty, but refuses a pull up...fun times! You'll be there soon.

Elise Hill January 24, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

It WILL happen. We had a tough time with Carter, too. He knew what to do, could tell you he was going but just wouldn't use the potty. Then one day it clicked (day AND night!) and we have never gone back!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP