Wednesday, February 10, 2010

fancy nancy

The girls got a 'Fancy Nancy' book for Christmas. For whatever reasons (because I think I am losing my mind---alot), the thought hasn't crossed my mind to braid the girls' hair. My mom braided their hair last week and the twins LOVE their new "Fancy" look. Elle calls them her fancy braids. Besides the fact that they're adorable in braids, I love their fancy braids because their hair doesn't get as tangled and is easier to comb-which hair combing can be a nightmare some days. Poor baby---she doesn't have hair to braid.....and in these pictures she had just rubbed her head while eating yogurt for lunch. It doesn't smell very pretty.

(the twins braids are post nap here-so aren't so fancy-but you get the idea-Ha!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

if you wonder why the blog has been so quiet lately, check out photographybyannmariewalker.com to see why........

next post....................."The Donald"........................stay tuned


0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP