Thursday, December 17, 2009

Little Sopie

I met a very talented lady at a local art fair who was able to look at a few pictures of baby hats I emailed her and whip up some very cute baby hats and a sling (Thanks Sue). I was DYING to try them on a little baby---and along came Sophie Lynn. She is Precious......and so are her doting parents!!! At 2 weeks old and on her first outing since birth, Sophie Lynn came over the river and through the woods in the snow to our home and had a most wonderful time sleeping--yippy! Welcome to our world little Sophie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't this hat to die for!!
Photobucket


Kyle was cracking up about the 'naked baby with a hat thing' -----so he joined in--well, not the naked part... ha!
Photobucket

what a tiny little peanut!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

Unknown December 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

oh! I adore the one with the long hat wrapped around her!!

Sue Streeter December 19, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

Your pictures are fantastic! Thanks for letting me create for you and for using those creations on that beautiful little bundle of love!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP