Monday, December 7, 2009

Shaving cream

I was so happy when the SKIP program changed their playtime hours back to the morning and we were able to go-instead of their original time which was right during the girls' naptime. Anyways, in the SKIP newsletter there was a brilliant idea! After meals, let the kids play in shaving cream. They get clean, the table is clean, they get to play in it and when I wipe them up-everything smells great! Win Win for everyone!!!!

Eden
Photobucket
Evie
Photobucket
Elle
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown December 7, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I haven't done this in a while but I love it, too! I used to do it on a weekly basis at school and every once in a while when J&S were younger...always fun!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP