Friday, December 11, 2009

Peyton and Austin

I had the privilege of taking pictures of Peyton and Austin, whose mommy is an old friend from work. The baby was a dream baby-slept like a rock the whole time and Peyton......if all little children could sit as still and smile as pretty as her. It was so fun-thanks for letting me take your picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



one of my all time favorite pictures ever-she looks like an angel
Photobucket

what a wonderful little Christmas present
Photobucket

1 comments:

Tabby December 13, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

Annie!! These are AMAZING!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP