Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Blaine just read the girls the Christmas Story and off to bed they went. As we were tucking them in and kissing them goodnight and saying their prayers, Eden said "Merry Christmas Mommy, Merry Christmas Daddy, and Merry Christmas Bed!" Than she crawled into her 'floor bed' and there hasn't been a peep out of her since. (more on the floor bed later--I am hoping this is a short lived two year old thing)

So Merry Christmas Everyone.

May God Bless you and your loved ones!

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP