Friday, December 11, 2009

The Ducky Pond

Last week, before the temperature dropped and the snow fell, the girls and I took an outing to the duck pond. Last time we were there, we didn't know we weren't 'supposed' to feed the ducks. Though we didn't feed the ducks this time, we were still swarmed and the girls had a blast.

Watch out little duckies-you better run for your money
Photobucket

Photobucket

Come here ducky ducky
Photobucket

Eden
Photobucket

The Christmas tree in the gazebo was being set up and I think the twins must've run around it about 20 times shouting "Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!"
Photobucket

Eden kept hollaring "Hurry Up, Elle!"
Photobucket

I guess there are times that you may want to just hang out in the Christmas tree....at least Eden did.
Photobucket

"Hey Mommy-look-a Barn!" (too bad it wasn't, we have been talking about the stable and a manger and Bethlehem everyday---and of course, baby Jesus)

Elle

Photobucket

Elle
Photobucket

Photobucket


Eden
Photobucket

...I don't think the baby likes riding in the wagon as her sisters are having fun chasing ducks and running around trees...........but she isn't walking yet and so the wagon it is. I am betting we will see steps by Christmas. She is soooooooooooooo close.
Photobucket

She learned a new word this week and is using is quite appropriately and way tooo frequently....the word is "NO!" Oh dear, at 13 months old we are in trouble!!!! She is one strong willed little girl. So now there are FOUR strong willed females living in this home....poor Blaine!! (We love you DaDa)
Photobucket

All three girls got one last swinging session outside before the snow was flying.
Ella Bella Della
Photobucket

mmmmmmmmmmm...................can you tell what is happening here?
Photobucket

My little Eden-who all week has been randomly and sincerely saying to me...
"Merry Christmas Mommy!!!"

Photobucket


0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP