Thursday, December 17, 2009

a day in the life...........

This morning in the middle of breakfast, Eden said, "Momma, sing Frosty The Snowman". Now where did that come from in her brain in the midst of eating french toast. So, I began singing and than got to a point where I forgot the words. So what does a mommy do these days? I ran to the computer, Googled Frosty the Snowman Lyrics (and there were hundreds of them from Harry Connick Jr to Randy Travis' version) ran back to the table and finished the song. How's that for technology.

The rest of the morning was spent dancing to the Nutcracker Suite-their favorite song is The Russian Dance.
I wish you could've watched all three dance.

This week the girls and I were talking about farm animals (I think we've about exhausted that subject) and we were going through animal noises. Lo and behold, who joins in, but Evie. I said what does a Sheep say...."Baaaa" she says. What does a cow say? "Boooooooo!". And a dog? "Whoof Whoof". And our cat Dolly to her is "Dah Dah" and Blaine is "Daa Daa". Not too shabby for 13 months.

1 comments:

Unknown December 17, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

wow! Evie is a lil smarty pants!!

Adam heard the dog bark the other night and went "woo woo" to mimic it! Otherwise his only word is "Dada!"

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP