Friday, November 28, 2008

twin time

I got to do a few hours of shopping today (all alone..wow) and Blaine was home w/all 3 girls for the first time. The twins found "new" toys to play with today. They occupied themselves playing with 2 empty diaper boxes for the longest time. (don't you love the hairdo their dad gave them?????? ha!) While they were in the box, there was a little squabble and so Blaine told them to give each other hugs and kisses-it's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









1 comments:

Brooke November 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

AWWW!!! How sweet, every once in awhile when I am lucky they will share a hug and kiss.

Love the diaper box, glad you were able to get out on your own and shop, I did that on Friday too, it was nice.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP