Monday, November 10, 2008

Goofy Elle





One morning before getting dressed, the twins were running around in their diapers (which they love-I think they would rather just be in diapers and no clothes) and Elle found Blaine's socks and put them on. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. She was just so funny running and dancing and twirling around in his big socks. Notice how tall she is getting. Even the plastic shields over the buttons on the electronic equipment is no match for her little fingers!!

2 comments:

Unknown November 10, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Aren't leg warmers the 'in' thing this winter?? She's just trying to keep up with the trends!! :-)

Jessica November 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

I bet she'd love a pair of babylegs!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP