Saturday, November 1, 2008

November!















Well, it's November. Where did the month of October go??? Can you get used to no sleep??? Do I really have 3 children in diapers??? Another busy week and full of adjustments. Evia has been doing well and even slept for 4 hours in a row last night. WOW!!!! But my other two little ones have gotten colds and Elle was up more than the baby last night, so we are all t-i-r-e-d!!! And Eden, for some reason, got hives several times this week and scared me to death. She responded to Benedryl and the hives disappeared as soon as they came, but after several evening calls to her Pediatrician and scouring the house and my brains for what may have triggered them, they seem to be gone. My 3 "e's" were ladybugs this year for Halloween. They were so cute running around the lawn. I think they KNEW they were too cute!!! The baby even got dressed as a ladybug for about a total of 3 minutes. Here are some pictures of the girls' cousins. Kallyn and Kolton and Emersyn as Tigger, Piglet and Eore (sorry Keira-I did't get a picture of you in your cute little Monkey outfit). Oh, and here is Great-grandma with Evia. There is 90 years between their birthdays!!! I had to post a pictures of the twins last year as they were Peas in Pod. Last year they were barely sitting upright, this year they could climb Mt. Everest. Ha!

3 comments:

Rae November 2, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

What cute little lady bugs!! All 3 of them.

Unknown November 2, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Those are the cutest lady bugs I ever saw! Way cuter than all the lady bugs around the house! hahaha!

Brooke November 2, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Awww! Look at your little bugs! Adorable!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP