Thursday, November 13, 2008

life having 3 under the age of 2


So today I took a shower. Well, I know most people take them daily (I did in my old life), but right now, a shower is the equivalent to bliss. I am hesitant to admit this but I thought today was day 3 since taking the last shower, than I realized it was Thursday and hadn't taken one since Monday-yes-but this is my life right now. Someone is always crying or pooping or needing to be fed and many things get put on the back burner, i.e. showering. So the twins little personalities are really shining recently-both good and the bad. Today at lunch, they were eating veggie hotdogs and Elle decided that everything she was going to eat had to sit on the top of her head first. Eden had to copy this. So-after lunch they not only had their face and hands washed but I had to strip their clothes as well. Then, I gave them sippy cups w/water and made the mistake of giving one to Eden first and not Elle. I usually have to give them these things together at the exact same time. Elle chased Eden for her cup and Eden ran to the dining room table. They have been hanging out underneath the dining room table recently inside the roped chairs. It is like their hideout lately. Eden had the water and Elle was in full pursuit and then there was a screaming match under the table for a cup of water. Of course Elle got it from her sister, took a sip, then threw it. Go figure! So can you tell what the picture is???? It's Eden with bits of Ritz crackers in her hair from lunch today.

4 comments:

Rae November 14, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

Lol it all sounds so familiar! Emma finds so much joy in rubbing what ever she eats into her hair! Your page looks awesome by the way

Brooke November 14, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

You know Liam hasn't tried that but Brenna is always putting some kind of food in her hair...it would be too easy to get it out of the short hair. Your girls hair is a lot thicker and fuller than Brenna's too.

Unknown November 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Oh, what I have to look forward to in a few months!! Sarah is always putting her fork or food in her hair too...but like Brooke said, she has a lot less hair than your girls!

Unknown November 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

PS...like the new look of the blog!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP