Sunday, November 16, 2008

family potluck




Tonight we had family potluck at our home w/Blaine's family. We all live within miles of each other and for a while, hardly saw one another. So we are trying to get together every 2 or 3 weeks for dinner Sunday night for a simple meal and we all bring something to contribute. Now that we all have children so close it age, it really makes the night fun and a little chaotic at times. Before everyone left, the kids got their PJ's on and Emerson, Elle and Eden had some time playing horse on grampa!



(In the picture above, Notice Evia in the the bebepapoose I have wrapped around me-she slept almost 4 hours tonight in there-she loves it and so do I)

Here is a picture of Krista and Cousin Keira!

3 comments:

Jessica November 17, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

love love love your wrap. I used a moby wrap which I think is the same thing only not cute fabric like yours! I used it with Caleb up until this summer. The back hold takes some doing, but it was so worth it on the days he just wanted to be held.

All your girls are sooooo cute. Evia looks like she's growing fast!

Unknown November 17, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

I am looking into a good wrap for our next baby too - just seems to handy to be able to hold the baby but still tend to the twins' needs. Where'd you get the one you have here?

domestiqueengineer November 21, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Your kiddies are Gorgeous! I'm so excited to see a Momma & Baby in one of my BebePapoose Baby Wraps!!! You two look adorable in it and she looks so comfortable :) If you need anything, you know where to find me~ hugs~ Jodi, Designer @ BebePapoose.com

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP