Friday, February 27, 2009

dueling twins

I don't know why we buy our kids toys. At our twins 2nd Birthday party-the only thing they wanted to play with was Great-Grandma's cane. Unfortunately, there are 2 twins and only one cane. This is what went down.

(Eden has the curls, Elle is in the pigtails-----you can see who won this match---just look at the expression on Elle's face.........priceless!!!)

This scenario is repeated day in and day out in our home-no matter how much you try and teach them to share. These battles take place over things such as sippy cups, a plastic animal toy, etc....








1 comments:

Unknown February 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

I can totally relate! Even if there IS two of something they still fight!

BTW, I LOVE their cute polka dot tights!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP