Thursday, February 19, 2009

new pics









Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. We spent a wonderful time up in Boyne with some very good friends of ours (Mike, Jen, Owen and soon to be Olivia!!)-and my parents. We went to Avalanche Bay and the twins had a blast in the water and slides. Eden (look at that wild hair!) even held up her arms and went "Weee" like they do on rollercoasters. I thought Blaine had taught her to put her arms up, but he didn't. So funny where they come up with things. Evia is 4 months old now and growing like a weed-I think she will roll over now any day. And the best thing is that words are coming out of the twins' mouths like crazy, esp. Eden. There are hundreds of words now. She points to all sorts of things and names them. They are counting to 10 and singing the ABC's. Eden counts everything, even the screws in the plexiglass Blaine put over the fireplace. Oh, the joys of child-proofing.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP