Thursday, February 12, 2009

Octomom

The story about the Suleman Octuplets has been driving my absolutely nuts! The mother of these now 14 children really is crazy or is "smoking crack"! (My brother uses this phrase sarcastically when people do stupid or crazy things and I have somehow seemed to pick this phrase up-I need to be careful what I say since I have 2 little toddlers soaking up language running about). Anyways, what put me over the edge about this story was when I saw a few video clips of her in the NICU w/her 8 preemies and touching and carressing their little heads. Did anyone else notice that she has a french manicure??????? Ummmmm...........I was looking at my feet the other day and thought about how they look like they belong to a 80 year old, cracked heels, toenails in need of attention-let alone my fingernails. I am just having a great day when I can wash and blow-dry my hair in consequetive order. I only have 3 children, I don't know where this lady has time for fingernails. Something about this whole thing is just not right. It's even downright creepy to me. She saved over $100,000 for IVF treatments instead of buying a house, car, etc... Uh, Lady, you need to have these to raise children! I know this is not my usual blog posts-but this whole thing has captivated me.

3 comments:

Rae February 13, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Me too! I read every article I see, I can't believe that everyone else doesn't see how crazy she is! DHS has to step in some time soon. Just the description of the house they live in sounds horrible with 6 kids but lets bring 8 more? No way. This whole thing is insanity! (ps only my big toes have big patches of pink, it has worn off all the others left over from my pedicure before Mexico)

Brooke February 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

I could go on and on and on and on about everything that is really making my blood boil about this lady.

Oh...and I think my feet would win the ugly feet contest, lol!

Kim February 13, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I totally agree with what you said. She is crazy and they are all under the age of six. Forty-five minutes teaching math to the lower grades and I go nuts. I can't imagine having that many kids all the time. If she has the money to pay for it all great, but I sure don't want to send my tax dollars her way.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP