Monday, February 2, 2009

Birthday Party






The girls had their 2nd Birthday Party this weekend. It was Elmo themed-their favorite red monster. We had a house full with 8 toddlers-and a baby, but we had a fun time and lots of great food to eat. The girls had been practicing blowing out their candles. Eden blew hers out, but Elle (in pigtails) stared into the flame and was practically mesmerized. I will post more pics later, but the girls got such beautiful gifts-here is Eden in a special coat all the way from the Anne Geddes store in Disneyland from her great Uncle Don!! too cute!

3 comments:

Jessica February 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

what cute birthday girls! We had an Elmo party for caleb too. He calls him "me melmo"

Unknown February 2, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

those cupcakes are so cute!!! glad the party went well!

Brooke February 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

I love the cupcakes! Happy B-day to Eden and Elle! Sounds like it was a good one. Mickey and Minnie won out here, but Elmo was a close runner up, we have 13 more days!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP