Monday, February 16, 2009

sick little Elle

Please say a prayer for little Elle. She has been sick this past week and got worse over the weekend. Sunday night she slept between Blaine and I which she never does. I was so worried about her breathing as it was rapid and labored. First thing this morning, I took her to the Doctor and a chest x-ray confirmed pneumonia in her left lower lung. After albuterol and a loading dose of zithromax, she perked up this afternoon and is breathing better tonight. There is nothing scarier than when your kids are so sick! Thank God for modern medicine.

1 comments:

Unknown February 17, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

oh, I hope she's feeling better! Poor Elle!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP