Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the blogosphere

So, my corner of the blogosphere has been quiet lately. There isn't much time for blogging these days. I went back to work on Feb. 19th-ugh-but I am so blessed to just be working two, 10 hour days/week. I am praying to keep this schedule-I don't think I could handle much more. I am the luckiest person alive to have my mom watch the girls-they are SO lucky too. I think grandma's are born with extra patience and special powers---ha!

Ok-so my previous post discussed the rationale of why we buy our kids toys when they play with everything else....well, I have decided to quit dressing my kids and combing their hair too! This morning, I was taking the girls to the SKIP program. By the time we got there, the twins had kicked off all their shoes and pulled off their socks. They had pulled out their hairbows, (which they sucked and chewed on them so when I picked them up they were all wet and slobbery) and messed up their cute little pigtails. Then, I find out that there was no SKIP program today. Major bummer. I ended up taking them to McD's playland where they had an absolute blast.

My little Evia is now playing in an exersaucer. I wish she wouldn't grow up so darn fast. She is even transferring objects from one hand to the other. I am going to have to buy a cow to assist me in feeding this child-she is on an eating marathon lately!!!

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP