Thursday, November 12, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.

In the past week, thepioneerwoman.com had a contest on her blog in which you created a photobook of faces. She personally handpicked the winners. I thought I would take a few moments and throw some pictures of my children and their cousins into a photo book and submit it just for the fun of it. (all pics from this blog) WELL, I Won Runner-Up!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I was. I was jumping up an down and running all over the house---and the girls, who had no clue why mommy was jumping and screaming and dancing all around, were more than happy to join in and yell and holler with me. If you've never visited her site, you must, even if it's for the cooking recipes. I have learned gobs from her about photography, and she literally has tens and tens of thousands of readers......just to be acknowledged personally by her is over the top for me!! Ree Drummond (the pioneer woman) just released a cook book and is touring the country promoting her book and has been on the mainstream talk shows, etc..... Her blog is fantastic..............so check it out

1 comments:

Unknown November 13, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

That is incredible Annmarie!!! Congrats!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP