Sunday, November 1, 2009

Funny things....

I just wanted to write down some cute things the twins have said so I don't forget them.

Sabbath morning I was chopping onions and the girls were 'helping' me. I turned around to get something out of the cupboard and when I turned back, Eden was chewing on a big piece of raw onion. She emphatically stated "Delicious"---but her facial expressions didn't quite match her words.

This afternoon I asked Elle what she wanted for lunch. Her reply.........."Candy"
(oh dear, trick-or-treating may have some negative side effects)

I read the story of Noah and the Ark tonight to the twins before bed. When Eden saw the cover she said, "Thats an I love you Jesus book"

Our friend gave the girls play purses for their 2nd birthdays. I recently got them out, never having checked inside them. The girls were playing with the zippers and opened them, and inside were crisp $1 bills. (Thanks again Judy). When Eden saw the money she said, "Money for Jesus".

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP