Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Carter and Coen----Todd and Elise

Last Sunday morning, I caught up with Todd and Elise and their little guys Carter and Coen--and I can't forget Simpson their Dog. We spent some time playing at a local Orchard and Cider Mill. It was a gorgeous morning and the sun was beautiful and bright--Perfect for Sun Flare, Sun Flare, Sun Flare--Oooo la la!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet Coen. He has the biggest, roundest brown eyes ever!

Photobucket

Oh, I just LOVE This one...........
Photobucket


..and this one...........(wait-I could say that about them all)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


And Carter (Who doesn't have dust on his sweater)
May the Force be with you!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


(a little wide angle lens play here)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And last, but NOT least--Simpson
Photobucket


1 comments:

CK November 14, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Hi,I'm Kim Shumaker's mom. I'm curious how you make your photos so large on the blog. My folks would enjoy mine more I think if the pictures were bigger. Is it easy to do? If you could email me at:
connie-john316@ameritech.net that would be so cool. There are so many creative people out there and you are one of them. Happy blogging.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP