Thursday, November 5, 2009

October 31st

Our little ones were pumpkins this year. It all started with my mom buying the baby a pumpkin costume and the twins fought over it so much that she went out and got them all three the same thing---problem solved--thanks mom!!
Photobucket
Elle
Photobucket
Eden
Photobucket

The kids went to the Mother Of Multiples Halloween Party at the church that hosts the meetings---What a lovely thing to do for the kids!

I am not sure how much the baby enjoyed the costume thing
Photobucket

Elle--No, not MY Elle, but Elle Haney, with Eden and my little Elle...........
Photobucket
In the church basement-there were play areas set up for the kids
(most of you don't care, but these basement pictures were taken with the new camera using NO FLASH---low light and little to no graininess-amazing)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are the triplets
Photobucket
Luv the cookie monster thing
Photobucket
some new twins
Photobucket
some twins not quite so new
Photobucket
Barb and her little guy (who blogs My Sweet Life)
Photobucket
Someone's little cutie
Photobucket
Elle
(seriously, no flash was used.......)
Photobucket

Elle was totally mothering my girls all night and wanted to take the baby home with her--not sure what the baby thinks about this

(...Ok...Ok....I won't say it again...but no flash was used in the taking of this picture)

Photobucket

Blaine's sister Carmyn had a nice Chili dinner at her house Saturday night and the cousins got together to play and go to a few neighbors homes to trick-or-treat. It was COLD!!!!!!!!

Elle playing on some of Aunt Carmyn's very cool toys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thing One (or Two) Kolton
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousin Kyle--I am surprised none of the little kids were afraid of him
Photobucket

....or of Grandma
Photobucket

Aunt Krista-Keira
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kallyn
Photobucket

Emersyn-The Cat in the Hat
Photobucket

Grandma Senter bundled up to come along for a little while
Photobucket

So we hooked up all the Choo Wagon Cars together and pulled all 7 cousins along-I am not sure what they thought of it all-but I think they liked the candy part
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(The baby-always looking for mommy)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown November 7, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I noticed you didn't have any flash that night and was curious to see how they'd come out...sooooo impressed!

Lisa November 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Very cool camera with no flash!
All of these pictures are great, but yours always are!
I saw one of my Little Monkeys (Quentin) in this post and had to say hello!!
Lisa G. From MOMs

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP