Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gorgeous November.............

After church today, we stopped at the park to let the girls play. We are finally having the October weather we've missed out on.
Eden
Photobucket

Elle
Photobucket


sun flare-Yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I've gotten a picture every year in the fall with the twins and I in this pose. Last year I was 9 months pregnant when we took this picture and I gave birth the next day.
Photobucket


They grow too fast
(ps-Evie was taking her car nap and missed out on the fun)
Photobucket

4 comments:

CK November 14, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

What beautiful pictures! I think I figured out after talking to Kim that I need the new post editor to get the bigger pictures, but when I use it they get cut in half when posted, sigh...it must not like the template I have.

CK November 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

I see you use the cutest blog on the block pages. I do too, sigh....I just might have to keep doing what I've been doing. I get too frustrated when things don't look like I think they should.

Unknown November 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

love the updated pic of you and your twosome! Last year's pic sooo did not look like you were 9 months pregnant!!

Brooke November 15, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Great pics, you always take such nice shots.

I can't believe how long the girls hair is getting.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP